Can you find the baby in this picture?
Spencer loved looking out Grandma and Grandpa McCoy's front window when we visited for Thanksgiving.
He fell asleep mid-chew during Thanksgiving dinner! Apparently it's not just turkey that causes drowsiness :)
We helped set up John and Connie's Christmas decorations after Thanksgiving - Spencer's inspecting our work.
Spencer is growing so fast! He are some updates on this cute boy:
* At his 6 month appointment last week he weighed 18 lbs. 13 oz!
I am building some serious muscle people!
* He rolls around a lot- especially in his crib.
* He loves being able to sit up :)
* He is one of the happiest babies I've ever seen and readily smiles at anyone who gives him attention!
* He enjoys eating real food! His favorite so far is sweet potatoes- and I couldn't feed him his potatoes fast enough today. As soon as the spoon left his mouth, he would open wide for the next bite!
* He loves playing with us! Especially when we hide and then pop up!
* He also has two teeth that came in last week!
This is just a cute picture. He must have been wiped out. :)
We spent Christmas with all the McCoys and it was so much fun! I guess I didn't take very many pictures of the festivities. Spencer enjoyed chillin' on Grandma and Grandpa McCoy's king-size bed.
All the cousins in their Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve, right before bed!
After Christmas, we all flew down to Mesa! Spencer got to see some relatives for the first time. Here he's meeting Great Grandma and Papa Tutt!
He also met the Bevans, Suzanne, and Lizzie. Having fun with Luke!
Christmas break was so nice. I loved all the time we were able to spend with our families!