11.19.2011

four months


Isn't he a sweetie? Time is flying by way too fast!  I can't believe my baby is four months old!  
He just had his doctor appointment a few days ago. Here are his stats:

 weight: 15 lbs. 15 oz. (72%)
length: 25 in. long. (54%)
head circumference: 41.2 cm. (23%)

He is always so mesmerized by his monkey mobile, and he'll wiggle, kick, smile and talk to them!



And this is the view from our window today!  It's the second time it has snowed this week.  I took a look outside this morning and had to break out the hot chocolate.  Just in time for the holidays to begin!

2 comments:

  1. Spencer is soo cute. I also love your wintery view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhh!!!! I call holding him the ENTIRE time i'm in Spokane!!! I'm sure grandparents won't mind... i'll trade them for Grant (:

    ReplyDelete