7.03.2011

Its been a while

Well its been a while since we have updated anything, so here are a few important things that we haven't posted.


I think it is pretty important for people to see that I had a nice mustache going on for a little while. (this pic is in its earlier stages, it only got thicker and better from there)

Amy is still pregnant (only about 2 more weeks left!)



This one above is 36 weeks. The one further above that, I have no idea but it was before we moved.

I also graduated from BYU which is pretty cool, but only to go on to MORE schooling.
We are now living up in WASHINGTON (Yakima) where I will start medical school August 1st!



I took this picture because up toward the right is a Y from LaVell Edwards Stadium, which is the thing I will miss most about BYU. and looking back I should have taken way more pictures there

2 comments:

  1. First of all, Jordan...a Molester Mustache, really? I hope your wife made you shave that off. Second Amy you look great. I think we are due around the same day so if its as hot in Yakima as it is here then I hope your boy comes today! Can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Krista, the mustache did not live long, but it was sweet while it lasted! We look forward to seeing pictures of your new addition as well

    ReplyDelete