11.10.2010

More Summer Updates

Amy and I got a pretty crappy, old table for $10 when we got married and got 2 chairs for free. Oh, and the chairs were crappy too. I fixed the chairs, and we had been dealing with the table. We then decided that a great summer project would be to totally sand down and refinish our table and fix one of its broken legs. Here are a few shots of the transformation. I also realize that the pictures are backwards, so you see the finished product first. oh well. AND thanks to Grandpa for letting me use some of his tools and back yard. When we finished, it was funny to hear him INSIST that this table was now worth at least $500. I'm not so sure about that, but if the perfectionist of all perfectionists liked it, I guess we did an ok job.








No comments:

Post a Comment